Origin and History
Built by P. Morineau in 1748 in Rochefort. Launched in 1750.
Commanded by M. de la Rochefoucault-Cousage in 1755.
The ship was striken off of the fleet in 1758.
Service during the War
In 1755, the ship took part to the expedition to reinforce Canada.
|Length||138 feet (42.06 m)|
|Width||37,6 feet (11.46 m)|
|Depth||18,9 feet (5.76 m)|
Deschênes, Ronald, Répertoire des vaisseaux de ligne français 1682-1780
Vial J. L., Nec Pluribus Impar