Origin and History
Built by R.N. Levasseur in 1750 in Québec. Launched in 1753.
Commanded by M. de Villéon in 1755.
The ship was striken off of the fleet in 1757.
Service during the War
In 1755, the ship took part to the expedition to reinforce Canada. For this campaign, she was armed as a "flute", her armament being reduced to 24 guns. She transported 9 companies of La Reine Infanterie.
|Length||160' (51.97 m) in French feet|
|Width||44' (14.32 m)|
|Depth||22' (7.17 m)|
Deschênes, Ronald, Répertoire des vaisseaux de ligne français 1682-1780
Vial J. L., Nec Pluribus Impar