Origin and History
The frigate was built by Geoffroy at Brest from March 1753, launched on June 3 1754 and first commissioned in November 1754.
During the Seven Years' War, the frigate was under the command of:
- in 1755: Captain du Bot de Lohan
In 1763, the frigate was transformed into a hulk.
The frigate was broken up in 1771.
Service during the War
In 1755, the vessel took part in the expedition to reinforce Canada.
|Length at gundeck||39.14 m|
Blasco, Manuel, 3 Decks
Deschênes, Ronald, Frégates du Roi de 1682 à 1767
Vial J. L., Nec Pluribus Impar
N.B.: the section Service during the War is derived from our articles depicting the various campaigns, battles and sieges.