Origin and History
The ship was built by P. G. Kachalov (П. Г. Качалов) at the Solombalskaya dockyard in Arkhangelsk. The keel was laid down on September 3, 1748 (August 23 old style, abbreviated O.S. in this article). She was launched on July 24, 1749 (July 13 O.S.). She was attached to the Fleet of the Baltic Sea.
During the Seven Years' War, the ship was under the command of:
- no information found yet
The ship was broken up in 1763 in Kronshtadt.
Service during the War
The design of most Russian ships of the line of this period still adhered tightly to the Shipbuilding Regulations issued by Peter the Great in 1723.
|Crew||no information found|
|Length at keel||37.95 m (124' 6”)|
|Length at gun deck||47.40 m (155' 6”)|
|Width||12.65 m (41' 6”)|
|Depth in Hold||5.48 m (18')|
|Displacement||approx. 1,200 metric tons|
Harrison, Simon and Manuel Blasco, Three Decks - Warships in the Age of Sail
Roman Shlygin for the initial version of this article