Origin and History
The ship was built by A. Sutherland (А. Сютерланд) at the Solombalskaya dockyard in Arkhangelsk. The keel was laid down on June 15, 1751 (June 4 old style, abbreviated O.S. in this article). She was launched on May 11, 1752 (April 30 O.S.). She was attached to the Fleet of the Baltic Sea.
During the Seven Years' War, the ship was under the command of:
- no information found yet
The ship was broken up in 1765 in Kronshtadt.
Service during the War
The design of most Russian ships of the line of this period still adhered tightly to the Shipbuilding Regulations issued by Peter the Great in 1723.
|Crew||no information found|
|Length at keel||37.95 m (124' 6”)|
|Length at gun deck||47.40 m (155' 6”)|
|Width||12.65 m (41' 6”)|
|Depth in Hold||5.48 m (18')|
|Displacement||approx. 1,200 metric tons|
Roman Shlygin for the initial version of this article.