Origin and History
Built by B. Coulomb in 1726 in Toulon. Launched in 1727.
Commanded by M. de Chiffrevas in 1755.
The ship was striken off of the fleet in 1756.
Service during the War
In 1755, the ship took part to the expedition to reinforce Canada. For this campaign, she was armed as a "flute", her armament being reduced to 22 guns. She transported 4 companies of Guyenne Infanterie and 4 companies of Béarn Infanterie.
In 1756, the ship was once more part of the fleet sent to reinforce Canada. She was fitted out as transport and carried elements of the La Sarre Infanterie or Royal Roussillon Infanterie. She left Brest at the beginning of April and anchored near Québec on May 11.
|Length||142 feet (43.28 m)|
|Width||41,4 feet (12.53 m)|
|Depth||18,6 feet (5.67 m)|
Deschênes, Ronald, Répertoire des vaisseaux de ligne français 1682-1780
Vial J. L., Nec Pluribus Impar