At the beginning of the war, Prussia had no navy as such. Frederick II employed a few British corsairs.
During the winter of 1758-59, some fishing boats and small commercial ships were converted into warships to protect the mouth of the Oder. This small flotilla was based in Stettin. It was disbanded on May 29 1762.
King of Prussia, under captain MacAffee
Lissa (34), under Hugh Caine
Emden (16), under John Wake
Prinz Ferdinand (12), under Jacob Merryfield
Lancashire Witch, under Charles Ratcliffe
N.B.: small crafts bearing one or two masts.
Cremer, Peter: Die preussischen Landregimenter & -milizen, die Stettiner Haff-Flotille und das Verpflegungswesen der Armee 1756-1753, KLIO-Arbeitgruppe, Heimbach, 1987
Duffy, Christopher: Prussian Navy in the Baltic Versus the Swedes, Seven Years War Association Journal Vol. X No. 1
O'Hara, Danny: Eighteenth Century Wargaming Resources On-Line