Difference between revisions of "Svyatoy Kliment Papa Rimskiy (80)"

From Project Seven Years War
Jump to: navigation, search
(Created page with "<small>Hierarchical Path: Seven Years War (Main Page) >> Navies >> Russian Navy >> {{PAGENAME}}</small> ==Origin and History== The shi...")
(No difference)

Revision as of 18:05, 12 August 2019

Hierarchical Path: Seven Years War (Main Page) >> Navies >> Russian Navy >> Svyatoy Kliment Papa Rimskiy (80)

Origin and History

The ship was built by P. G. Kachalov (П. Г. Качалов) at the Admiralty shipyard in St. Petersburg. The keel was laid down on July 31, 1756 (July 20 old style, abbreviated O.S. in this article). She was launched on October 9, 1758 (September 28 O.S.). She was attached to the Fleet of the Baltic Sea.

During the Seven Years' War, the ship was under the command of:

  • no information found yet

The ship was broken up in Kronshtadt in 1780.

Service during the War

To do

Characteristics

Technical specifications
Guns 80*
1st gun deck 26 x 24-pdrs (Russian pounds)
2nd gun deck 26 x 16-pdrs (Russian pounds)
3rd gun deck 26 x 8-pdrs (Russian pounds)
Quarterdeck and Forecastle 8 x 6-pdrs (Russian pounds)
Crew no information found yet
Length at gun deck 51.51 m (169')
Width 14.12 m (46' 4”)
Depth in Hold 6.27 m (20' 7”)
Displacement no information found yet

(*) nominal number of guns

References

Acknowledgement

Roman Shlygin for the initial version of this article