Svyatoy Kliment Papa Rimskiy (80)
Origin and History
The ship was built by P. G. Kachalov (П. Г. Качалов) at the Admiralty shipyard in St. Petersburg. The keel was laid down on July 31, 1756 (July 20 old style, abbreviated O.S. in this article). She was launched on October 9, 1758 (September 28 O.S.). She was attached to the Fleet of the Baltic Sea.
During the Seven Years' War, the ship was under the command of:
- no information found yet
The ship was broken up in Kronshtadt in 1780.
Service during the War
|Crew||no information found yet|
|Length at gun deck||51.51 m (169')|
|Width||14.12 m (46' 4”)|
|Depth in Hold||6.27 m (20' 7”)|
|Displacement||no information found yet|
(*) nominal number of guns
Ministry of the Sea - Material for the History of the Russian Navy, vol 10, St. Petersburg, 1883 in a collection of 17 volumes published from 1865 to 1904
Veselago, Fedosey Fedorovich: List of Russian Naval Vessels from 1668 to 1869, St. Petersburg: Ministry of the Sea, 1872
Roman Shlygin for the initial version of this article