Svyatoy Pavel (80)
Origin and History
The ship was built by A. Sutherland (А. Сютерланд) at the Admiralty shipyard in St. Petersburg. The keel was laid down on June 13, 1753 (June 2 old style, abbreviated O.S. in this article). She was launched on July 21, 1755 (July 10 O.S.). She was attached to the Fleet of the Baltic Sea.
During the Seven Years' War, the ship was under the command of:
- no information found yet
The ship was broken up in Kronshtadt in 1769.
Service during the War
|Crew||no information found yet|
|Length at gun deck||51.51 m (169')|
|Width||14.12 m (46' 4”)|
|Depth in Hold||6.27 m (20' 7”)|
|Displacement||no information found yet|
(*) nominal number of guns
Roman Shlygin for the initial version of this article