Origin and History
The frigate was built by John Okill at Liverpool and launched on April 15 1747.
From 1757, the frigate was transformed into a hospital ship.
During the Seven Years' War, the frigate was under the command of:
- in 1759: captain John Moutray
The frigate was sold on June 9 1767.
Service during the War
|Length at gundeck||n/a|
Blasco, Manuel, British 5th Rates, 3 Decks Wiki
Phillips, M., Michael Phillip's Ships of the Old Navy
N.B.: the section Service during the War is derived from our articles depicting the various campaigns, battles and sieges.