Origin and History
The ship was built by A. Sutherland (А. Сютерланд) at the Solombalskaya dockyard in Arkhangelsk. The keel was laid down on April 26, 1753 (April 15 old style, abbreviated O.S. in this article). She was launched on May 7, 1754 (April 26 O.S.). She was attached to the Fleet of the Baltic Sea.
During the Seven Years' War, the ship was under the command of:
- no information found yet
The ship was broken up in 1771 in Kronshtadt.
Service during the War
The design of most Russian ships of the line of this period still adhered tightly to the Shipbuilding Regulations issued by Peter the Great in 1723.
|Crew||no information found|
|Length at keel||37.95 m (124' 6”)|
|Length at gun deck||47.40 m (155' 6”)|
|Width||12.65 m (41' 6”)|
|Depth in Hold||5.48 m (18')|
|Displacement||approx. 1,200 metric tons|
Ministry of the Sea - Material for the History of the Russian Navy, vol 10, St. Petersburg, 1883 in a collection of 17 volumes published from 1865 to 1904
Veselago, Fedosey Fedorovich: List of Russian Naval Vessels from 1668 to 1869, St. Petersburg: Ministry of the Sea, 1872
Roman Shlygin for the initial version of this article.